Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Palmolive Fresh Infusions"

Since Palmolive is my favorite dishsoap anyway, I was more than happy to review this new line of  "Palmolive Fresh Infusions" . I was so surprised that there were three in the box! Plus coupons! There is White Tea Ginger, Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil, which is my favorite. It is soft and gentle and my hands, which is the  main reason I use Palmolive in the first place. It has always done good on my hands. The Lime Basil totally wakes me up in the morning if there a few dishes to do, just love the scent. To tell the truth one of my friends just had to have the Ginger White Tea one so I gave it to her, and she loves it just as much as I do. If you would like to try these new products or read up on them you can go here http://bit.ly/VMwX1V and you can also find these at Walmart. Also please check out http://bit.ly/101WrXn . Influenster is a great review company and I recieved this product complimentary thru them. 

1 comment:

  1. I wasnt a huge fan of the lime and basil but I LOVE the other scents :D

    ReplyDelete