Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MOROCCON OIL HAIR MASK & OIL TREATMENT

So I won these products from a really great Hairstylist to the Stars. His name is Christophe Saluzzo. You can follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/The_HairGuru or on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/ChristopheSaluzzoTheHairGuru?ref=ts&fref=ts   I won a set of Moroccon Oil Intense Hydrating Mask and  an Oil Treatment for All hair Types. The website to these products are here: http://moroccanoil.com/en_US/brand/home Let me start by saying they have a great salon scent that I absolutley love. I want to shake my head and show off my hair like in the commercials lol. I use the mask only 1-2 x every 1-2 weeks. I found that it worked so well I didnt need  to even use it the recomended 2x a week. The same is true of the oil and they both worked so well together to repair my damaged ends. As it says, it's most definatley  rich and creamy and hydrated my hair like I havent felt in such a long time. I did use it for well over a month and it stays true to its statement.." A highly effective mask,revitalizes hair restoring shine and manageability." The treatment oil adds the perfect finishing touch to smooth and shine your hair after you wash it. I especially love that you can use it if you have dry hair to smooth it out and give great shine also. Made with Argan Oil also it leaves my hair deeply conditioned, happy, (yes i said happy, haha) healthy and no residue whichever way I choose to use it. It's a wonderful product which I highly recommend you to go out and get if possible. I hope you enjoyed my review and encourage you to look up any and or all the info I have posted. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment